Christmas Help? :)

caldwellm

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Alright, so I am a very poor college student, and have been in this hobby for well over a year and half now and have never accepted or asked for handouts :)

However, I really want to do something cool for my brother this year for Christmas and setting up a 20 gallon for him would really get him smiling i know :D

So I have the tank, filtration, etc. -- but am in need of livestock and/or rock...
If anyone has anything available for VERY cheap or could possibly find it in their hearts to help me out in bringing some Christmas cheer here, itd be incredibly awesome! :D and if not, no big deal guys :) thanks So much!!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season!
Merry Christmas!!!
--Michael

I'll donate 10 pds of LR. You can stop by my place and pick it up or I can bring it to the next meeting.

Believe we might have a couple of yellow damsels available.

CaldwellM;104031 wrote: Hey guys!

Alright, so I am a very poor college student, and have been in this hobby for well over a year and half now and have never accepted or asked for handouts :)

However, I really want to do something cool for my brother this year for Christmas and setting up a 20 gallon for him would really get him smiling i know :D

So I have the tank, filtration, etc. -- but am in need of livestock and/or rock...
If anyone has anything available for VERY cheap or could possibly find it in their hearts to help me out in bringing some Christmas cheer here, itd be incredibly awesome! :D and if not, no big deal guys :) thanks So much!!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season!
Merry Christmas!!!
--Michael

i have a two headed frog spawn that i got from stroid i tink it will do good in the little tank if your interested you can come pick it up

I have a bunch of zenia growing in the frag tanks and you are welcome to some, just let me know if you want any and how much. What lighting do you have?

I love this club :)
Thank you so much Guys- It really helps more than you know!

Flyingarmy:
If you could bring it to the meeting that would be OUTSTANDING! --- What date is the meeting in december? I'll definitely be there.

Any chance the rest of you will be at the meeting as well?

Thanks again guys!! :D

Anything anyone else can offer as well is very appreciated!
Merry Christmas!!!

--Michael

Again you guys, Thank you SO much! I really appreciate it :D I'll be looking for Flyingarmy, Victor, and rlmblm21 :)

ill be there for sure there is a pic of me in my profile just look for me
victor

Back