Cleaners?? Anyone need any?

nickg

Market
Reaction score
The only livestock I buy offline is cleaners... I am placing an order tomorrow for cleaners. I purchase normally from mysaltwaterfishstore.com. Does anyone need any? Split freight? Just checking to see if anyone needs some before I order.

Nick

Take a look at the website Barry. Let me know whatcha need. Always in to swing by the Aviarium...

Janelle, take a look at the website and see if there is anything you are looking for. His cleaner crews are extremely reasonable.

Im interested. I need to order some crabs and snails. Let me know when you are ready to order

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I want to get it ordered by Monday afternoon. The owner doesn't like to ship after Wednesday. So I need everyone who want items to shoot me a list. I will let you know the total. Prices will be what the website has listed. Money must come to me as gift.

What area do you live by? I'm trying to figure out how I can pick it up

Let me know if you still plan to order

I live in Stockbridge but work in Tucker. I am wanting to finalize order tonight and place it by midday tomorrow. If anyone else wants any please let me know. I have several people getting items already. Blue legs and Astreas are a bargain from this website... Emeralds and coral banded as well...

100 Blue legs for $30.... 50 Astreas for $20.... Freight is flat rate overnight $39.99.... Splitting it between all participants equal. Currently 5 people. $8 each. The more we get the lower the cost.

I wish we lived closer. It is an hour and 30 min drive each way

Back