Club meetings

caesar

Market
Reaction score
Do you have to be a member to go to a club meeting? I'm sure you have to be one to win prizes but I just want to check one out to see how active the club is now.

Anyone is welcomed to attend the meetings.  We'd love to meet you there.

You do not need to be a paid member in order to attend the meetings. Click on this link for further information as to what you can participate in as a non paying member and to learn about the benefits of being a paid member.
a>.

Not to brag but there's is a lot of perks from being a paid member, you can participate in the raffles at the meetings, you can get discounts in the front stores that area sponsorship's and online retailers. And like I've said, I've been winner in the different raffles either in the regular monthly meeting and also in the big raffle at the Christmas party, it was great, love to put my grain of sand to help the club subsist and love to hear how the club does donations to nonprofit organizations.

My 1st year's dues were paid for many times over with all of the things I won at the half dozen meetings I was able to attend.    I'm in my 2nd year now and I'm expecting it to be just as good.

We'll be debuting a new thing or 2 at this meeting as well - and looking for feedback.

Back