CO2 controller and regulator

washowi

Market
Reaction score
anyone here use this set up? Is it any good?

Is this a good price? I know nothing about this and I am planning on setting up a reactor.

Thanks

a>

Problem with that controller is that it will only shut off when the ph goes above a cetain amount and not below. So it really will only work as a monitor.

Rob

You can get a reversed unit which works with a calcium reactor. I've got the same set up and have had numerous problems. Although customer service at Milwaukee is exceptional, I've had to send the controller back twice. Once to get it reversed and another to replace the power supply. For some reason mine will not open the solenoid, but works fine when you try it with other appliances. They talk you through a test with a lamp, and some different solutions to test ph. However, it still doesn't work as I thought. The regulator and solenoid seem to get gummed up and stop working easily also. For the price it seems to me that spending a little more and having less headache is worthwhile.
Realize also, that my experience could also be isolated. I've know many people that used these products with no problems. And the customer service and support there is unsurpassed.
Richard

Back