CO2 in Gwinnett

rodriguez

Market
Reaction score
can someone help me with an address on where to fill my tank with CO2 in gwinnett, first time trying the calcium reactor, thank you

You can swap tanks at airgas in lawrenceville. 462 Eaton St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Or you can find a home beer brewing supply store. I have one les than a couple miles from me. There are quite a few brewing stores out there.

There is a air gas and co2 supply -> (cash only) in cumming near the aquatic center

York1;1112713 wrote: You can swap tanks at airgas in lawrenceville. 462 Eaton St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

i purchase a 5 lbs tank at brs , i wouldn't like to exchange that tank, do you know if i can purchase a tank from them?

rodriguez;1112784 wrote: i purchase a 5 lbs tank at brs , i wouldn't like to exchange that tank, do you know if i can purchase a tank from them?
The airgas in Lawrenceville only does exchanges. The airgas in Cumming will fill tanks.

I use the Airgas in Cumming but I exchange the old, rusty steel tank I have. They are only open M-F 7:30 - 4:30 and the place is dark at 4:31 so plan accordingly.

Right around the corner from the arena Carlos.
Give them a call tomorrow and see if they refill.

Airgas Distribution Center
3025 Evergreen Dr
Duluth, GA 30096
(800) 445-3711

If you guys are ever in our area we fill all CO2 tanks on the spot up to 20lbs (Standard, Paintball, and European). No swapping/exchange.

aXio;1112859 wrote: If you guys are ever in our area we fill all CO2 tanks on the spot up to 20lbs (Standard, Paintball, and European). No swapping/exchange.

do you sell tanks too or not?

this is my first time going with this reactor so i have some stupid questions lol, what kind of CO2 do i need to get because i see Industrial, Medical and other, thanks

rodriguez;1113017 wrote: this is my first time going with this reactor so i have some stupid questions lol, what kind of CO2 do i need to get because i see Industrial, Medical and other, thanks

All CO2 is the same. No difference. It all comes from the same place.

I do have 5lb CO2 tanks for sale, but I will be very honestly and say I'm forced to sell them at $100ea filled. For that reason we usually recommend people to buy the tanks online and get them filled here once they start using them.

Jakub

The one above I posted is just a sales office.
All the different stores I called around here only swap out tanks.

I know ****'s Sporting Goods refills paintball tanks, they may fill 5lb cylinders too.

LOL... ^^^^ = D I C K ' S

Back