CO2 Tank Refills

oldedb

Market
Reaction score
Where in the Cumming/Alpharetta area do people get their co2 tanks filled?

Thanks, JD

I use AirGas but I do not know if there is one up that way. You can also go to a paintball field to get them filled most of the time.

wildernet;1044657 wrote: I use AirGas but I do not know if there is one up that way. You can also go to a paintball field to get them filled most of the time.

There's is a paintball field between exit 12 and 13, not sure if they will fill up co2 tanks, the name is paintball Atlanta

Any paintball spot will fill co2 tanks. CO2 is the primary operating gas for paintball guns.

If you ever make it out our way we fill all CO2 tanks, all threads (European Included).

I get mine done at Beer Necessities on Old Alabama Connector in Alpharetta. Costs $32 for a 10# cylinder. My experience has been that the paintball locations don't want to fill anything beyond their small 2.5# cylinders and there's no longer an Airgas here that I can find. There was a place up on Hwy 9 in Cumming that would fill them but I can't remember the name of it. They were quite a bit further away from me though so I just stuck with where I already go.

eww...co2 sucks for paintball..compressed air is much better..but the fields should definitely fill them..****s sporting goods might but i think they might have a size limit on the cylinder

Pure Reef refills tanks, I believe. That or they swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your area for paint ball shops. The paint ball guns require CO2. I used to get CO2 for my kegerator at a paint ball shop.

Airgas in cumming, and there is another place on the same road called co2 systems

There is a gas company in cumming that does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back