Come visit my tank

90gallon4me

Market
Reaction score
I live in woodstock and i would love to have some people over to check out my reef tank. Ive spent alot of time on it and never have anyone over to see it. I think its got the potential to be reef tank of the month... come check it out call kevin at 678 463 1947 i also have a few frags listed in trading and selling.... best time to come look at the tank is around 7pm

lol. You can just post pics. I would love to come visit but u are so far. my only question is why are u running two sets of life?

Looking forward to pictures!

I think you have to be a member to qualify as T.O.T.M. though.

Linda Lee;327896 wrote: Looking forward to pictures!

I think you have to be a member to qualify as T.O.T.M. though.

True. You have to be a paid member in good standing....yet another awesome perk to membership.

AND, I agree with everyone else- We need pictures!!!!! :yes:

Thanh386;327893 wrote: lol. You can just post pics. I would love to come visit but u are so far. my only question is why are u running two sets of life?

He is probably using the PCs for actinic to supplement the halides lack there of... just my guess

ive been meaning to join but dont use the website a whole lot.... i started off with 300 watt actinic bulbs and added the metal halide. the two combined is what makes my tank look the way it does. i have coral covering all my rock and my rock is stacked to the top of the tank. ill post pictures tonite

Back