Considering an order from Marine Depot

where is this going to be picked uped. becasue if it is near alphretta i will order some things.

I'm not going to place the order until the week of 9/24-9/28, so this should give plenty of time for consideration. I'm considering an order of probably $50 or so, but only if there's enough interest and additions to my order to bring the total to $175 to get the free shipping.

I'll have this delivered to my office on Marietta Square (191 Lawrence Street, Marietta, if you want to Mapquest the address) and will ask that the order be picked up after 5:00 on the day it's delivered. For anyone in West Cobb, the order could be picked up at my home later in the evening (I'm about 3 miles from the Barrett Parkway/Dallas Highway intersection).

oh thats too far i live in alphretta and was in need for a clown and maybe a rabbitfish but you are too far so i cant.

blind1993;79710 wrote: oh thats too far i live in alphretta and was in need for a clown and maybe a rabbitfish but you are too far so i cant.

Sorry...

You have some good LFS's in your area though.

We have zilch in West Cobb.

not really the only one i see is helpful and does not have a disease in their tank is aquarium showcase. but i have not been to all so dont use this as a guide. i think ill go up to aquarium showcase in an hour or 2 and see if they have anything good. since i am going to homedepot to see if they have all the things for diy lr.

blind1993;79718 wrote: not really the only one i see is helpful and does not have a disease in their tank is aquarium showcase. but i have not been to all so dont use this as a guide. i think ill go up to aquarium showcase in an hour or 2 and see if they have anything good. since i am going to homedepot to see if they have all the things for diy lr.

There's no guarantee that online orders are going to be disease-free either, so standard QT practices are always a good idea.

I won't be placing an order afterall.

After reading the fine print, I discovered the items I was considering are exempt from the free shipping.

Darnit

i might be placeing an order on live aquaria or saltwaterfish.com

but aquarium show case does a good job at keeping the sick fish in a seperate tank with no other fish unless it the same thing.

Back