cool documantary

picoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
i watched this documentary about cuttlefish and figured you guys might enjoy it as well.

watch

Oh that is one strange creature! Truly alien!! I've watched a few docs on them too.

yea i agree its a very strange creature but its on my list of favorites. have you ever seen the flamboyant cuttlefish? if i could ever find one i would get it! those things are beautiful and seem like they have tons of personality. and as a bonus they stay pretty small their whole lives so they could be kept in an aquarium.

I was under the impression that Reef Gen was working on propagating flamboyant cuttlefish now. I've read that they are selling dwarf cuttlefish (Sepia bandensis).

Sewer Urchin;1021749 wrote: I was under the impression that Reef Gen was working on propagating flamboyant cuttlefish now. I've read that they are selling dwarf cuttlefish (Sepia bandensis).

watch

dang it guys you shouldn't have told me that. now i have set up another tank so i can have one. on a serious note though i may hold off on getting any fish in my 40 breeder and keep a cuttle fish in there instead since they only live a year. which is sad but after it passes i can continue the build as a normal reef tank. and even while the cuttle is in there i could still add coral and rock and set it up the way i want it.

Back