cool pics

shromy

Market
Reaction score
Just a few pics of my new tang buddies, and candy canes out.
DSC02744.jpg
alt="" />
Atlantic blue tang and Scopus.
DSC02747.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02749.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02750.jpg
alt="" />
My clowns love the candy canes.
DSC02759.jpg
alt="" />

DSC02763.jpg
alt="" />

Just for you buddy. still needs another w/c to get rid of the rest of the diatoms, but got the fuge and everything done. so time to mess with cleaning it up. WOOOHHH lol.

Long way to go, want to go bigger real bad but itll have to wait. nothing crazy something about 75-120 im thinking. hard to figure a good layout with the 55g. course more rock wouldnt hurt anything.

that was my main focus in getting the refuge in etc, better water quality equals happier everything. the difference it has made in 2 weeks has already exceeded my expectations, especially considering its only a 10g DIY fuge i made after cracking one tank lol. the 10g was the only thing that would fit the stand i got with the tank(all free so who cares). but now i know what to do when the day comes to upgrade, thanks to the poeple in this club. hopefully i can pay for my membership tommarrow and be a full member.

ehh ive always been treated like a member by most people, just guess its my duty,lol. that and better do it while i still got the money.

can we get a closer look of that huge mushie in the middle? it looks to have a radius of 6in.

Chemically_Balanced;239186 wrote: That's a nice Atlantic Yellow/Blue tang. Where did you pick those guys up at?
Saltwater City
williamc;239192 wrote: Very nice pics. What are the settings on your camera?
Good question have no clue old sony 2 megapixel cam

blind1993;239201 wrote: can we get a closer look of that huge mushie in the middle? it looks to have a radius of 6in.
DSC02768.jpg
alt="" />
hairy mushroom from SWC or
DSC02769.jpg
alt="" />
flower/rock anemone ive had for about a year from fish store and more

the mushroom is only about 4 in right now but was 2ish when i bought him about 2 months or so ago

the pink coral in the middle or to the right of it. if its the pink one its a cabbage leather, does need fraging again.

you see the alage clip? right underneath it on the sand bed, it takes up like a fourth of your tank.

Back