Coral box wifi dosing pump

york1

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? It seems like the best option for my budget. I have been manually dosing with seachem products and plan to switch to BRS 2 part wen those run out. I wanted to switch to dosing pump to make thing more stable

It looks like a great option. I recently added a doser and was looking at them myself. I ended up getting a gently used Jebao and went that direction instead but I'm also curious to see if anyone has any input.

Well FWIW the Jebao wifi dosing pump is trash. The app is horrible. I had one for a day and returned it bc I could not connect to it. Did some googling and it's a common thing for that doser. If you can't connect to it through the app there is no way to set it up. So I would say STAY AWAY from the Jebao wifi doser.

I also just bought brs 2 part and as soon as my reef fusion runs out I'll make the switch. I've been using the Jabeo 4 ch doser not wifi but it's super easy to set up. It's not wifi but once I got it dialed I haven't had to touch the controls for 2 weeks

I also just bought brs 2 part and as soon as my reef fusion runs out I'll make the switch. I've been using the Jabeo 4 ch doser not wifi but it's super easy to set up. It's not wifi but once I got it dialed I haven't had to touch the controls for 2 weeks
I looked at those too. I like the idea of the coral box being wifi but the non wifi jebao is alot cheaper

I looked at those too. I like the idea of the coral box being wifi but the non wifi jebao is alot cheaper
I haven't had any issues in the 2 months I've had it, also fish of hex has a set up video on it which made it even easier. I had it hooked up and running in 30 min. The tweaked the dose once a week and after the 3rd week I have touched it again so I don't really feel the need for the wifi

I haven't had any issues in the 2 months I've had it, also fish of hex has a set up video on it which made it even easier. I had it hooked up and running in 30 min. The tweaked the dose once a week and after the 3rd week I have touched it again so I don't really feel the need for the wifi
Meant to say haven't touched it again after 3 weeks

Back