Coral questions and fish questions

cshack5405

Market
Reaction score
Ok I have a smokey o clownfish, a 6-8 head frogspawn prob more so around 8-10, a Hollywood stunner the size of an open hand and another coral I can't remember the name and sadly can't post pics Bc my membership ran out :'(. I'm thinking about emptying the tank and starting a new but gave no clue of the value of anything lol if you guys could help me with pricing it'd greatly be appreciated. I'm not quite sure if I want to clean it out or just move it with me yet so trying to decide if selling the stuff would even be worth it to me Bc I do love it all and have had it all from when it was a single head of frogspawn and a Nicole size stunner. :)

Oh and I got the smokey from Jeff forever ago so he is a trooper gonna live forever and is a very healthy little guy if you were wondering about how it's doing Jeff lol :)

If that is a "Smokey O" originally from James Cook; I can say that I have two from James for several years now; very healthy fish. As per price of the Smokey O; not sure, but I have two different pairs of clowns that came from James and their "priceless" in my opinion.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Wannabee

Yup I've had him for about 4yrs now and he is super healthy and a mower of any food put in the tank lol. But I'm just curios on prices Bc I'm either selling everything inside or just moving and cleaning the tank before it gets here :) either way I'm keeping the tank in case I wanna get back into the hobby later

Back