Coral Recommendation!

hsky

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi folks, below is a current pic of my tank, I'm pretty happy with the corals I have and the space they have to grow out, but there is one part I just can't seem to fill.

IMG_2627.jpeg

This is the spot right in the center of the tank, it has a built in frag hole so something is definitely meant to go there, but I just can't think of what to add! What would yall recommend?

IMG_2628.jpeg

I know this is somewhat old but I am curious what you went with @hsky Or if you're still open to suggestions. I personally would go with a torch of some sort. It doesn't have to be some crazy fancy one. They don't break the bank until someone gives it a cool name.

I know this is somewhat old but I am curious what you went with @hsky Or if you're still open to suggestions. I personally would go with a torch of some sort. It doesn't have to be some crazy fancy one. They don't break the bank until someone gives it a cool name.
I ended up putting on a small monti for now, I'm gonna see how it reacts as the flow is kind of questionable. If I end up moving it I'll be going with a torch for sure!

Back