Coralife Salt

tyleratl

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone on here tried Coralife Salt? There was a comparison test recently done by aquariumwatertesting.com and it tested very well. I just bought a bag of Coralife since I am now convinced that the Red Sea Coral Pro salt that I was using is the cause of my high silica reading on the aquariumwatertesting.com test that I had done on my own water. Since I used zero TDS water, I was confused as to why my silica was at 0.8. Well, I have been using the Red Sea salt which ALSO has an average test result of 0.8 Silica on the comparison study! So, let me know about your Coralife experience.

Well, if the AWT test results are accurate, Coralife should be better than what I was using.

I used to use Coarlife salt all the time. I switched about a year ago. It was kinda hard to mix.

Sprayin70;143291 wrote: I used to use Coarlife salt all the time. I switched about a year ago. It was kinda hard to mix.

Did you add water? :doh: lol

I found it fairly easy to mix. Maybe not quite as quick to dissolve as the Red Sea Coral Pro, but ok nonetheless. And, according to the AWT testing, it has almost no nitrates, silicates, or phosphates to pollute my water unlike Red Sea Coral Pro.

Back