Corals anonymous. Any experience with them?

Hands mcfeeler

Supporting
Reaction score
Title Pretty much sums it up. Does anyone have experience ordering from coralsanonymous.com? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I’ve never ordered from them but I’ve seen their name floating around r2r pretty regularly. If people aren’t bashing them on r2r I’d imagine they’re a decent shop.

I’ve really enjoyed my corals from AquaSD, they regularly have sales. I’ve gotten a free frag each order as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all the places I've ordered from, Corals Anonymous has given me the largest, prettiest, most well packaged coral I've seen from online ordering (not including our local reef members). I've not once had a DOA or even needed to place a warranty claim. I've ordered from WWC, Queen City Coral, Top Shelf, Aqua SD, and Saltwater Fish, all are good, but Corals Anonymous is my favorite, huge coral for the same prices as the others, packaging exceeds the norm, and always gives you a little coupon code to use for future purchases with a word meaning in tagalog. Cannot say enough good things about this one.

I'm still waiting for someone to make a joke about their name. Something like "My Wife told me to go to Coral Anonymous after my last coral shopping trip" or something like that. I've tried to come up with something funny and clever but I guess I'm just not either.

I'm still waiting for someone to make a joke about their name. Something like "My Wife told me to go to Coral Anonymous after my last coral shopping trip" or something like that. I've tried to come up with something funny and clever but I guess I'm just not either.
You musta missed post #3

Back