Couple of questions -

raisingtwo2006

Market
Reaction score
I know that that is a vague title- but I didn't want to post individually for each ?

1- My GBTA is hiding and shriveled up. Not like he's pooping, but he's all white and only has one tentacle showing.. Short backstory- he was green and open and pretty, Changed from PCs to MHs, he turned WHITE, but kept opening, now he's moved back into the rocks and is a puddle of white balloon. He won't take food, and is in the complete darkness (I moved a rock out of the way so he can get light) He is still 100% attatched to a rockabout 6 in. off the sandbed. *What is going on here?*

2- How can I add new sand and rock to the tank without recycling the tank? I've got the rock and sand for the 150 that I will be using in addition to the 90 (combining tanks for the time being) in big trash cans.. They are sitting dry. *What steps should I take to get everything into the 150 and still be living?*

Thanks everyone!

OH- Thought of another one-

I have a HUGE monti that has lots of levels and curves, and a tiny brittle star has decided to live in the curvy part.. Now lots of the undersides and parts where he touches has bleached out and died.

Is that dude killing it? What can I get to get him out of there without breaking my show piece?

Is the star fish deep inside the monti, if not you could use twizers. The gbta is probobly just shocked by the lighting change. I would not worry about it unless it starts to look like it is "melting."

for anything else about anemones look at this site...
a>. That site helped me alot with my rbta.

Back