covering a powerhead

mapleredta

Market
Reaction score
a fellow member recommended me one type of cover i was wondering if anybody had any special diy covers. there seio's 620(3) and i have a maxi jet 1200 i believe. thanks everyone:thumbs:

For the MJ use a bio ball on the inlet. As for the Seio's I haven't heard any DIY covers out there but I bet someone could come up with something that would work. Good luck!

flyingarmy;93527 wrote: For the MJ use a bio ball on the inlet. As for the Seio's I haven't heard any DIY covers out there but I bet someone could come up with something that would work. Good luck!
wow thats brilliant ive always used a sponge but it always gets sucked up into the impelor and makes an awful noise. I dont use Powerheads anymore but thats good info to have.

Yep...it will act as a strainer and keep your inhabitants from becoming shredded wheat!

mapleredta;93536 wrote: wow thanks. now i need to find a bio-ball

I happen to have 1, ONE, UNO bio ball that fell out of the sack I gave Flyingarmy. Come get this surface skimmer and I'll give you the bioball too!!!!!

lol thanks dakota im talking the girlfriend into letting me go to atl and look at some of the petstores up there.

Back