Cube Tank

ckwatson

Market
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a cube but a 30 gallon is too small but I think a 60 would be too big. Are there any other sizes in the middle or does any one have a 60 cube that I could come look at to see it in person.

A 60gallon cube is roughly 24x24x24 if that helps you visualize it a better. I thin the only options are used Oceanic 60 gallon cubes and acrylic. My Reef Creations and glass cages both have a cube that size available.

Jeffmcphail had one for sale not sure if he sold it or now, and chrisjets 60 cube is sick may see if he has pics or something but i doubt pics would do it justice by any means

Me if your ever in the area!
cimg2074fq2.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I have a 40 cube that will be for sale in about a month or so tank is 24lx18wx20t

Jwils Is there any way I could come by and see you 40gal while it is still set up.

A 24" cube, 60 gallon, may not be too bad alot of it will depend on where I move next and what I have room for.

Would a single 250w SE MH light be enough light for LSP and a few SPS near the top of 60 gallon cube.

250 watt would be great on a 60 cube mine 24x24x20tall might not be actally 60 gallons.

I like the idea of the 24x24x20, I have a 24" tall tank right now and it is a pain to get things off the sand.

Jwils do you know what you will be selling your tank for?

Is there any one else that has a cube larger than 30 gallons for sell?

Back