Dead snails

My water is always balanced
The **** crabs must be doin it then, I suspected it but my lfs told me differently. Thanks guys.

Do you have a wrasse? They can take down a cleanup crew quicker than I've ever seen! That is where mine went!

What kind of snails? How long have you had them? A lot of people will sell you snails that aren't compatible for a tropical reef.

jayguerreso;268537 wrote: My water is always balanced
The **** crabs must be doin it then, I suspected it but my lfs told me differently. Thanks guys.

What does "balanced" mean?

"Balanced" meaning good, i get it tested every like 3 days. I was gunna get a 6 line wrass but Im trying to prepare for a mandarin and wanted to save the pods. Im not sure on snail type, I think its Banded Trochus Snail.

I lost about 12 (every one I had) snails in a week due to these tiny snail parasite things. I knew their name but it escapes me at the moment. Take a really close look at one of your snails to see if there are tiny white snails on it. For me, they were primarily on the opening or on the flesh of the snail but I am told that they can actually burrow through the shell to the flesh from any point.

Its been a few months and I'm still scared to re-introduce snails to my tank.

Back