death of a clown..

jade76

Market
Reaction score
well Its only the second morning of the new year and and I awoke this morning tofind my clown has passed away.:sad: I suppose the worse part is the burial shortly after, where as I could not reach him without ripping apart my rockwork, but watched him get devoured by 20 crabs, and finally pulled away by my serpent star.........sucks.:sad:

That sucks!

The same thing happened to my son and it has soured him on keeping fish altogether. He does still want to keep his tank in his room though, because of his anemones. Actually, its just a few Aptasia, but he thinks thay are cool, so we've got a 30 gallon tank now, intentionally growing nothing but Aptasia. Gees!

Must be a bad time for clowns.. my baby one (the one that had started a hole in his side...) was dead yesterday morning when I got up.. And he was in a sep. container.. so I don't know what happened :(

Lost a scrappy little clarkii last month. One of my favorite fish with so much personality. I miss that one.

Sorry for your loss.

:(

Sorry you lost a good fish, but I wouldn't stress too much about the burial. He gave all he could to your enjoyment and when he no longer could do that he gave back to the other tank inhabitants.

Back