Deleted

pcmc3

Market
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
So today I was talking to a local Mom/Pop Reef store (Aquarium Paradise) about a lot of different things. After about 2 hours of talking we came to the subject of why he does not really have many Designer corals/fish and just has a few basic corals. Now do not get me wrong he has some beautiful display tanks and really knows what he is doing but there is not really a open reefing community here. Well we want to change that! So I have offered to try and be a middle man between some of the friends/locations I have come to know and love back home.
We are looking for Corals, Fish, inverts anything that is unique that is grown/provided from you guys. So please comment or message me if you would like to work with us. I will not be taking any profit from the sales and most of the funding will come from me. Whatever I pay for the coral is what I will sell them to the store for. I would just like to assist the owner and help build a community out here.

If this is not allowed by all mean please let me know and I will remove ASAP.
Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Reef on!:up::up:

You should contact Rit from Atlanta Aquarium, one of our sponsors. He grows out a bunch of designer corals at great prices and is an overall great guy.

Will do! Thank you for the info I am going to make a call tomorrow.

Yes it would be easier if it was for the shop. I'm really trying to just fuel the community here maybe create some networking. Now there is only one forum here and it owned by a fish store but they are not to friendly when it comes to others giving advise or just doing like we do on here. Also they are very against supporting other places other than themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back