Dendro finally sprouting babies.

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
I've had this Dendrophyllia coccinea for nearly a year. It almost died a few times... Once from falling on a shroom which ate half of it. After it recovered and was on the mend it was on vacation in a friend's tank which happened to burst. So it was exposed to the air and winter temperatures for many hours. Yet still it persevered...

I've been nursing it back to health with daily feedings. Finally, it budded a baby head. Then much to my surprise it sprouted 3 more within the past week. :) I'll get a pic up later tonight.

Nice! I have been waiting for mine to start sprouting some little ones for quite some time now as well. :thumbs:

Well if you frag that thing id love to pay for one. Congrats sounds like a real trooper you got lol.

I've been feeding the dickens out of mine. It has grown a lot, but still no babies. It is starting to develop a knot on the side, so I hope it is one...

Yes that knot is a baby bulge. Congrats man you're going to be a grandfather.

Those things are like fish that dont swim. They need to be fed so often. Another mouth to feed for Jin! Ha ha, sucker!

Back