Did you make a plan with this inclement weather...

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
Snow where it wasn't before, until now... did you make preparation plan for anything could happen and prevent your reef from any inconvenience?

mattgee87;1017430 wrote: nope... living on a prayer

Lol great song

Put some oil in my generator. Got some more gas. Extension cords in place in the basement ready to be pulled everywhere.

I'm not worried about snow. It is freezing rain that worries me. Anyway it is snowing pretty good right now in northern Forsyth County.

probably wont need but I bit the bullet this time round and bought me a generator.

Yeah, I bought beer. It chills soooo perfectly in the snow/ice.

Glad to hear some fellas got prepared just in case any outage or getting dry like Raj said...

Does anyone know what would be best to handle the sensitive equipment like the controller? I know a generator power inverter would be the best option but they're aren't cheap, so might be power inverter connected to the car/truck or a gas powered generator then a voltage regulator, what would be better for not burning any of the electronic sensitive parts, and expensive! ones like the controller and the powerheads, I have backup batterys for the vortechs but nothing for the heaters, I know lights aren't as necessary as the other two

Back