Difference between par sensor

pbyrmartin

Market
Reaction score
SQ-110: Sun Calibration Quantum Sensor And the SQ-120 ecletricCalibration Quantum Sensor
Also is there anything special I have to do to use it with a regular voltmeter as far as led goes.

Calibrated to different light. Electronic lights have different signatures vs natural sunlight.

One is good for testing light levels on plants outdoors, other is for testing light levels indoors under electric lighting.

From what Ive heard you get more accurate numbers with the sun one for halides and the electric one for LED's.

Following , I've got a volt meter and have been considering one to satisfy my own curiosity

might want to check RC then.

From what I heard LEDs dont really read right on par meters when compared to halides and T5's

EnderG60;1020269 wrote: might want to check RC then.

From what I heard LEDs dont really read right on par meters when compared to halides and T5's

That is what I have came across in my research as well.

Came across this on GASP! another reefing site. Basically a correction factor for use when measuring multicolor LED array for the two models. Guy who posted does a LOT of custom LED work, and has steered me right in the past.

image014.png
alt="" />

Full link to thread in question:
a>

Back