Diy mh reflectors

grouper therapy

Supporting
Reaction score
Since I failed miserably at gaining the confidence of others to help them with their spelling,<u>lmao</u></em> I have decide to see who might be interested in a diy day at my place to make metal halide reflectors. The reflectors will not be a stand alone pendent style but more of the inside of a canopy style. This will be a cost only project and I can get the materials for the build. I was thinking second weekend in Feb. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Count me in, I love learning from the pro's, my german quality control skills aren't needed - your work is flawless

I think I will sign up too. Send me a pm with information! ( of what date you are thinking) so I can make sure I do not have Clinicals that weekend.

Since I'm the englishman around here, can I be like Simon Cowell and just stand there and make wise *** comments. Im really only wanting to see LilRobb cry :)

Count me in.

krauts_are_bad.jpg
alt="" />

going to have to tell me wha tthat sign means... I am in need of an education.

I'd be more then interested in comming. Let me know the date.

Count me...oh wait we already did mine!

I guess you will be wanting the small break back for this...

We will need enough people interested to buy a sheet of the aluminum. The sheet will yield 8 reflectors 18+/-" square. You guys that want to hang out and be a smart a**, you are more than welcome and will fit in well.

Alrighty.. So who wants to take pictures and note or some video so we can make this into a DIY we can host on the forum?

I'll do - granted we get permission from all participants.
Don't have a video camera though...

DrNecropolis;439181 wrote: Alrighty.. So who wants to take pictures and note or some video so we can make this into a DIY we can host on the forum?
I've already offered it to you. I have a digital video and tripod. Funny thing is I was just talking to Son of Adam about these same reflectors. Don't need the permission of the participants we just need the presenter. They will be the only one getting filmed.

John,
You need to come to one of the DIY meetings, it's not a teacher/class thing - will be hard to video the group interactions when only taping one person.

LilRobb;439214 wrote: John,
You need to come to one of the DIY meetings, it's not a teacher/class thing - will be hard to video the group interactions when only taping one person.
Gotcha, either way we can get permission from the participants also if needed. I'm not sure of the legalities but I'm pretty sure you don't need permission it just has to be posted that you are filming. The speaker on the other hand is different. How do bands get away with filming videos at concerts?

Ive spoken with GT about that already.. He is fine with someone taking pics or video while this is going on..

Well to get back on topic, How much $ in materials does it take to make two reflectors?

Back