Do acro grow at night ?

tbub1221

Reaction score
I've been watching some new frags that started encrusting over the glue a few days ago , and it seems I notice the growth first thing in the am , but it seems looks the same at night before lights out , then the next am another 2-3 thousandth of an " or so more growth some grow a millimeter almost a day some times.
I don't notice this with my established colonies although I know there growing , but because these others are new and there is a lot of glue its easy to see as it grows over.

I think it's like my waistline. Never stops growing. I just notice it when I buckle my belt. :)

Tbub1221;1003130 wrote: I've been watching some new frags that started encrusting over the glue a few days ago , and it seems I notice the growth first thing in the am , but it seems looks the same at night before lights out , then the next am another 2-3 thousandth of an " or so more growth some grow a millimeter almost a day some times.
I don't notice this with my established colonies although I know there growing , but because these others are new and there is a lot of glue its easy to see as it grows over.

Ones you got from me?

Back