Do you buy water from an LFS? Worried about them being open or interacting with LFS employees?

lmm1967

Reaction score
If you do and are worried about getting your hands on RODI water due to COVID - feel free to reach out to me on this thread, via DM or (if you have it) shoot me a text or call me.

I have the ability to make RODI water fairly easily and quickly. I typically have at least 60+ gallons made at any time and I can make well over 100 gallons a day. I'm in Acworth and you would need to make it to my house.

I'll put the water outside on my porch in either a 5 gallon HD bucket or a 32 gallon brute with a small pump - you can drop by, plug the pump in, transfer water to your holding container - and be on your way with no interaction, no charge - nothing. You never have to enter my home - heck, I'll put a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol out there so you can wipe down the container and power cord if you want.

I run a 7 stage BRS RODI system with a booster pump - all filters are less than 50% "worn out" and my meter tells me my TDS is zero.

Bottom line - if you need RODI water, can make it to Acworth - I'll provide you with water during this COVID mess.

Back