does anyone still?

sagent3000

Market
Reaction score
Cap Bay used to sell their crabs and snails like 20 or $10 or something like that. is there a store that still does that or does everyone sell them individually?

Check with Tim at Keen Reef,
he has some nice packs for the meetings - but maybe he'll cut you a deal...

Most LFS have a "bulk" price for snails and crabs.....it will save you at least a couple pennies. You shouldnt have any trouble.

LilRobb;307083 wrote: Check with Tim at Keen Reef,
he has some nice packs for the meetings - but maybe he'll cut you a deal...

+1 Tim is great and very generous with cutting a deal.

Tim has the best price on snails that I've been able to find and he usually has a good selection of many different species.

Yup, +1 for Keen Reef. Just make sure to ask if you don't see something you're looking for. Last weekend I was looking all over the store for a conch and just figured he had sold out, asked, and sure enough he had some in.

I saw Creation Reef had bulk deals on snails the past few days. Got some Astrinas and some nassarius for discounted prices in bulk. I saw he had some blue hermits for cheap in bulk too that I was planning on picking up a few today.

Matt

au01st;307155 wrote: Yup, +1 for Keen Reef. Just make sure to ask if you don't see something you're looking for. Last weekend I was looking all over the store for a conch and just figured he had sold out, asked, and sure enough he had some in.
Tim is an excellent salesman. He is always more than happy to accommodate.

Matt

Back