does raj care about us?????

jade76

Market
Reaction score
okay raj, I told ya!!! HA HA HA!!! WE have been asking for pics for 6 mnths now and youve promised pics for 6 mnths now!! We have never received any such pics. Obviously you must think no one wants to see your tank, or either must not own a camera. So you leave us no choice....people the only democratic way to see this tank is by votes....!!!:D :D :D :D

jade76;199421 wrote: okay raj, I told ya!!! HA HA HA!!! WE have been asking for pics for 6 mnths now and youve promised pics for 6 mnths now!! We have never received any such pics. Obviously you must think no one wants to see your tank, or either must not own a camera. So you leave us no choice....people the only democratic way to see this tank is by votes....!!!:D :D :D :D

i am with you on this i want to see pics so bad i have dreams of his tank and i have never seen it lol

I heard Raj doesn't have a tank...just a goldfish bowl.

LorenK;199438 wrote: I heard Raj doesn't have a tank...just a goldfish bowl.

I would have to agree, I am starting to think that his tank is just a myth!:unsure:

He has been volunteering ALOT! So I guess we will have to cut him some slack :)

LOL! I love it!

Thanks for having my back Joe!

Taking pics would entail cleaning the tank..which I have not done in a while. I can't take good tank pics anyway, so this will only make them worse. BUT, since it has come down to this, it looks like I have some work to do.

SO, if I don't have some pics up by this time next week, I will give you a frag of your choice..no questions asked! And yes, that includes the aussie acans and all :D

Skriz;199447 wrote:

SO, if I don't have some pics up by this time next week, I will give you a frag of your choice..no questions asked! And yes, that includes the aussie acans and all :D

Can you keep aussie acans in a goldfish bowl? :doh:

Skriz;199447 wrote: LOL! I love it!

Taking pics would entail cleaning the tank..which I have not done in a while. I can't take good tank pics anyway, so this will only make them worse. BUT, since it has come down to this, it looks like I have some work to do.

does that go for us all??????????????

lol

raj has the nicest tank i have ever seen in person .....but i agree he needs to get his gimpy *** up and show us some pics .....and i like aussies

Skriz;199447 wrote: LOL! I love it!

Im going to die laughing if your camera breaks and you cant take pictures.:lol2:

TriGa22;199459 wrote: Im going to die laughing if your camera breaks and you cant take pictures.:lol2:

Na, because in that case you'll have to admire my camera phone skills! :thumbs:

Maybe someone with a great camera would be willing to volunteer to take some nice photos. Im starting to wonder too.

Raj, ya know my tank (which Ive shown some pics of) is barren of aussie acans!!

Back