Does this look like plain old GSP to you guys?

Tanster2

Market
Reaction score
Saw a gentleman post this on a classified for sale. Claims it's some sort of rare xenia but looks like a sort of GSP to me. Interested in what you guys think. Some of you may of seen the same add I'm referencing.

gsp comes in various colors... the most popular and desirable generally being the metallic green. This looks like one of the mint green gsp I've seen in the past... It looks like it has the purple mat as well but that part is hard to tell for sure...

gsp comes in various colors... the most popular and desirable generally being the metallic green. This looks like one of the mint green gsp I've seen in the past... It looks like it has the purple mat as well but that part is hard to tell for sure...
I believe you're correct. Looked up the mint green gsp and it looks remarkably similar. I've never seen the mint green variety.

Honestly, GSP is one of my favorite corals. I wouldn't have a tank without one. If you ask Rit what his best seller is... its GSP. Every noob loves them for a good reason. They give you tons of color and movement... they are easy to grow and they are bulletproof. I remember asking one coral farmer what they sell grow and sell the most of... and it was GSP as well. It's a staple of our industry it seems. :)

Back