Does this mean they are bonding?

kstyle13

Market
Reaction score
My lone black saddle clown has begun to swim in front of my bubble tip anenome. Not in the middle of him but just close to him. Does this mean they are getting used to each other and the bubble tip is gonna host him? If so I'm super excited. Out of my curly q, bubble tip, and conditions the bubble tip is the prettiest. :)

I would say probably. My clowns would spend a lot of time around the nems and just stare at them for hours. Eventually they will go in. Usually when one goes in the other one will also in a short amount of time.

I must be lucky when I added my saddlebacks they bonded with a GBTA almost immediately.

That's what I read when I was researching them. So I got the gbta. I was wanting a pair of saddle backs but since the one I have now has killed 2 already I'm hesitant to try again. I'm scared it's just gonna keep killing them. I don't know what to do.... any suggestions?

I glanced over at the tank a minute ago to see my clown wiggling all in the gbta. He was swimming all in it spinning and snuggling. He swam off just to swim face first into it. I'm so happy that my gbta is hosting my clown. :) proud papa right here!!! Lol

9ymu3u5a.jpg
alt="" />
emate6yv.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back