Don't Ever!

mvm

Market
Reaction score
Leave frozen food in a turkey baster before going out of town for the weekend!
As usual, I put some frozen food in a turkey baster, sucked up some aquarium water to assist in thawing and turned it upside down leaning against a shelf in my bookcase to let it thaw fully, as i always do. Well, I get into town today and grab my baster to feed my fish an feel it's a little heavy. Without thinking, I proceed to smell it, and I almost lost the dinner that took me over 2 hours to cook :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Please, NEVER do this!

I thought you were going to say it exploded all over your ceiling or something... lol

I always put the frozen food in a small juice glass or specimen cup of tank water and let it thaw that way before filling the baster. Never thought of putting the frozen food in the baster first. If I did that, I'd probably... uhh... walk off and forget about it while it was thawing...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I bet that smelt worse than the ladies you might find down on some back alleys downtown-lol:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ericmcj31;295609 wrote: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I bet that smelt worse than the ladies you might find down on some back alleys downtown-lol:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh NO HE DIN'T

That is just nasty!!! And the part about the frozen food too....

- Brad

I left a glass of milk on the counter and left town for ten. The result was disgusting and smelled terrible.

Back