DOS AND DDR

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
Set these up to dos 2 part. For the price, not the best things in the world. It’s loud. The “clicks” are very audible. That aside, I’m not just why on earth Neptune went with John guest fittings on the DDR and compression fittings on the DOS. The tubing supplies isn’t long enough to do anything.
Had to do a couple of fixes. Replace the “IN” with adapters to accept RO line, left the “OUt” as flexible vinyl tubes. Eliminates more of the air bubbles you will get with flex tubing into the John guest.
The good? Once set up it’s very accurate. I can pretty much not worry about it and sensors make knowing when it’s low very nice. I can adjust things quickly if my readings are off without too much hassale.
Overall I would recommend the DOS, but the DDR seems to be just a luxury over priced bar. I would have probably gone with just drilling a hole in the bottles next time

I have been using DOS for years. The pumps last a very long time. Also, the heads handle all the different liquids we may use. That cannot be said for some of the new pumps like the Versa. The noise does seem to go away over time. I have 3 on a couple of tanks and can't remember the last time I noticed them.

There are so many things I don't like about the DDR. The biggest is that it can not handle many things like Nopox.

I have been using DOS for years. The pumps last a very long time. Also, the heads handle all the different liquids we may use. That cannot be said for some of the new pumps like the Versa. The noise does seem to go away over time. I have 3 on a couple of tanks and can't remember the last time I noticed them.

There are so many things I don't like about the DDR. The biggest is that it can not handle many things like Nopox.

I think for NoPox and AB+ I like using Voss bottles. They look slick and you can 3D print bases pretty easy

They do.

I have gone to using mason jars with plastic lids. Plastic jugs for Kalk and 2 Part.

Back