dosing 2part cal and alk ????

legacyline

Reaction score
When dosing 2part say calcium is 380 ...alk is 9dkh ..do I just add the calcium part (part A) if I want to raise my calcium and keep my alk at 9 dkh or does the 2part have to be dosed with both ...so I basically want to get calcium at 450 but withought raising my alk

<span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: Verdana">Agree, add only one to get to a set point (Dosing once). Bulkreefsupply has very useful calculators for determining how much. BRS will also give suggestions on how much to raise in one day.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Calibri"><span style="font-size: 13px"> </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Calibri"><span style="font-size: 13px">If you are trying to maintain, dose both. </span></span><span style="color: black"><span style="font-family: Verdana">(Dosing every day)</span></span>

ok great thanks for the info ive been dosing 2 part a and b everyday to get my calcium up but noticed my alk is up to about 11 now so ill back off that and just add the calcium ...my mag is 1300 just for a side note

Back