Dosing Aminos

popsbjd

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a 4 dosing pumps. Currently dosing Cal, Alk, and Trace elements. I though of dosing Mg in the last doser but it seems like a waste since water changes keep it up for me. So I was wondering if there is a good self stable amino acid formula that I could use on the fourth doser. Anybody auto dose aminos?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

+1 ^
I was all ready to use Brightwell amino‘s until I -
-discovered it needs the skimmer to be off , or it can cause a skimmer to go nuts/overflow
-no need to refrigerate (or stir?) Acropower

+1 ^
I was all ready to use Brightwell amino‘s until I -
-discovered it needs the skimmer to be off , or it can cause a skimmer to go nuts/overflow
-no need to refrigerate (or stir?) Acropower
I don't believe it needs stirring or refrigeration. It's clear, I've shaken it before and it was still clear.

How long does Acropower last? Say I'm dosing 10 ml per week and I buy a Liter. Would it still be good once I'm at the 70th week or would it expire before then.

I saw that the 500 ml is just $10 less than the L. I have the mentality that if I'm going to use it I might as well buy in bulk(Thanks to Costco)

Since my system is ~45 G I figured 2 ml per day is just a hair over the recommended values. How much do you typically dose per 25g?

Whenever I mention that I have a 30 gallon sump(holds ~23 g running) with a reef octopus nwt-150 and a fuge everyone thinks my display is bigger lol

Back