Dr. Mac's group buy

mvm

Market
Reaction score
Dr Mac's has offered us 25% off of all frag and triple frag pack orders :thumbs:
Here are the details, we need to get to 10 packs to take advantage of the deal, but that should be pretty easy:
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=218959&posted=1#post218959">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=218959&posted=1#post218959</a>
Get your orders in and PM me and we'll determine what day next week is best for everyone. I do have a frag rack and can hold a few corals, but most will need to be picked up the day the shipment arrives. You can call or place orders on the website. You card will not be charge until the order ships and final charges are tallied.

I'm in if we can get the 10 folks. So if I order what happens if we dont get enough am I committed?

johnr2604;218973 wrote: Guess I will call tomorrow and find out
I just put in an order stating that i wanted to cancel if we did not hit the minimum, but I think we'll be OK.

OK my order is placed I'm getting some rainbow pally's woo hoo.
I also stated I only wanted to committ if we got all ten orders

I should be ashamed I just spamed all the interested parties from the other thread LOL

C'mon guys we need some more frags gone. if we get ten gone then you will save 25% off the listed price plus the shipping devided between us which will make it negligable. Its a great deal and there is some good stuff.

Do you have a link to those rainbow palys(I can't find em) also I'd be interested if I could meet up with someone that is closer to me.

I am pretty close to you John but if the order came during the week I would need them held until I could come get them on the weekend.

I am interested though, so just let me know

My frag rack just came so I can hold frags for anyone that need it..
I think the rainbow palys are all sold...

thedeper;219359 wrote: Do you have a link to those rainbow palys(I can't find em) also I'd be interested if I could meet up with someone that is closer to me.

I am pretty close to you John but if the order came during the week I would need them held until I could come get them on the weekend.

I am interested though, so just let me know
I could hold them for you since I am closer. Not a problem. I just looked and there are some rainbows still listed on there. Click on the top link in the other thread for the wysiwyg frags. If there are none left I would be willing to give up some heads on trade for some zombie pally's

ttt.
Need a few more to get the special price.....

If my tank was more than 10 days old I'd be in, I'm gonna have to sit out till the next one. :(

Back