dragon goby??

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
ok i have had this guy for about 3 months now and he has done fine.........i woke up this morning and noticed the front half of his body is really really pale but only the front half the back half looks normal.....also a few days ago i noticed he had kinda white spots on him i thought it was ich but all of the spots went away within 3 hours cause i went and looked at him 3 hours after that and he looked completly normal......and that was a few days ago. this morning he seems to be acting fine u know swimming along the bottom stretching his mouth out to eat stuff but he is just really pale. what could cause this?

thanks guys

Dunno, mines changes colors a lot.. Sometimes pale looking, other times his fins are a nice yellow, with blue on the sides and his tail will be red.. I guess depends on the mood..

That might be a female. I know my yellow watchman goby is a pale greyish color and that is female coloration. She went through a phase where she changed back and forth between bright yellow and pale grey for about two months. Now she is just grey with darker banding

Does this happen when you first turn the lights on? Some fish lose color in the dark when they're resting/sleeping. There are times my yellow tang will be almost ghost-like when the lights first come on. An hour later, he'll be back to his normal vivid yellow.

They change colours at night. Nothing to worry about. Most fish do this.

Back