dream tank list

blind1993

Market
Reaction score
ok

i am starting a thread where people can show what their dream tanks layout will be, so it can help others see what design they want.

here is mine.

should work thisd time.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
110333=6779-dream tank.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
110333=6779-dream tank.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="dream tank.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Here's mine -------
/
wall______ /__ tank___ _______wall___________

lol

so did you get that blue hippo we discussed about? ifso how long in qt?

nah man i am not doing the store thing anymore, to much of a pain in the ***. The profit doesnt outweigh my time and patients. Plus my wife *****ed about it <---- go figure

chrisjet;110378 wrote: nah man i am not doing the store thing anymore, to much of a pain in the ***. The profit doesnt outweigh my time and patients. Plus my wife *****ed about it <---- go figure

You had patients? Chris, are you operating without a medical license again?

That made me spit Amp in the car laughing.. I wish I could see the pic. For some reason my blackberry won't show pics from this page. :(
When I get back today I will make my list. This is going to be a neat thread!

Here's mine....

From the front....

aquariumstanddesignv2front.jpg
alt="" />

From the back...

aquariumstanddesignv2back.jpg
alt="" />

And it turned out like this.....

Cabinetcomplete.jpg
alt="" />

Very nice, George! Who built your stand/canopy? Is the room behind the tank the "fish room"?

wbholwell;110502 wrote: Very nice, George! Who built your stand/canopy? Is the room behind the tank the "fish room"?

Thanks guys. A very nice guy built it. He lives in my house and is married to my wife! There is a room behind....it's more of a fish closet than a fish room as it's only about 2 feet deep, but it's got a sink and lets me get into the tank from the backside (no puns Chrisjet!). I actually built a 'secret door' to get to it--it's a bookcase to the right of the tank from the front, but it's on hinges....

Ah, very nice job, George! I'm going to have to give you a call when I finally "make it". Are your rates reasonable?

wbholwell;110534 wrote: Ah, very nice job, George! I'm going to have to give you a call when I finally "make it". Are your rates reasonable?

Hmmmm...for a UGA grad? Probably not :tongue2: ! (All my spare change is going to Georgia Tech at the moment--son's a sophomore.)

Geehh;110530 wrote: Thanks guys. A very nice guy built it. He lives in my house and is married to my wife! There is a room behind....it's more of a fish closet than a fish room as it's only about 2 feet deep, but it's got a sink and lets me get into the tank from the backside (no puns Chrisjet!). I actually built a 'secret door' to get to it--it's a bookcase to the right of the tank from the front, but it's on hinges....

:yay:

that's outstanding!

Now you see it....

P1010068.jpg
alt="" />

Now you don't....

P1010070.jpg
alt="" />

And I might as well post the 'viewing area' while I'm at it....

P1010072.jpg
alt="" />

Sorry to hijack your thread Annce :doh:
P1010072.jpg
></a>

Back