Drilled my tank tonight!!

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
Chrisjet and i drilled my tank tonight. We decided it would be pretty cool to do a split return with a squid for alternating flow so we shall see how it turns out im pretty stoked about it. Im also getting a Coast to Coast (calfo) overflow built this week for the drains. Chris drilled the first to holes the made me step up and drill the last two. He gaves me all the pointers and it went pretty smoothly. Thanks Chris. I recommend if anyone wants to learn ask him and definately go check out his tanks, pretty awesome.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
186229=11305-drilled.jpg
>
186229=11305-drilled.jpg
class="gc-images" title="drilled.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

lol all those are empty all that still remains would be a bottle of Patron, it goes pretty quick over here

The scwd works pretty nice I did the same thing on my cube. what size pump are you gonna run?

johnr2604;186311 wrote: The scwd works pretty nice I did the same thing on my cube. what size pump are you gonna run?

Im gonna run a mag7 for return that should give me about 600+gph turnover out of the squid plumbed in tank with lockline with a 4sec. alternating current

Thinking about putting koralias on the sides as well but all i have are nanos and Koralia 4's, not sure but i think those may cause too much flow.

aceheart1976;186312 wrote: ace thats the beer of choice for me if i got to drink a beer. other than that i drink liqour lol. dont like the taste of regular beers

Im a big fan of Sam Adams, Sweetwater, and Terrapin as well

you should have said you were offering the refreshments and i would have come and help.............lol

Back