Check this out, after 5 years of usage

9F7B0448-718C-48D0-A8AF-84DE9D691496.jpeg
640FE60A-9DEF-44F1-8468-FB5992888F2D.jpeg
wetside appears to be fine.

Here is how dry side looks when I accidentally dropped and it popped open

4C06B567-203D-403D-B538-9B6D4E428D3D.jpeg
D3F61AA3-A1D8-4326-BCB8-F79D499239A4.jpeg

🤣

but that's on the dry side, so its not like it is inside the tank anyways, right?
Yep, wetside is solid. I wonder if company didn’t put enough effort behind protecting dry side as they did with wetside. Either way I’m out of one of my magnets unless I reseal it back.

Yep, wetside is solid. I wonder if company didn’t put enough effort behind protecting dry side as they did with wetside. Either way I’m out of one of my magnets unless I reseal it back.
Good to know they didn’t cut corners on the wetside tho. Lol.

That blade been in the tank 5 years tho? That looks amazing if that is the case.

Good to know they didn’t cut corners on the wetside tho. Lol.

That blade been in the tank 5 years tho? That looks amazing if that is the case.
Oh no, I never keep magnet inside the tank. I think that was part of my problem, I wouldn’t dry it out after taking it out of the tank, probably most of that water would drop on the dry side and over time that’s what I get.

Oh no, I never keep magnet inside the tank. I think that was part of my problem, I wouldn’t dry it out after taking it out of the tank, probably most of that water would drop on the dry side and over time that’s what I get.
Oh... I have had mine in the water for a year in my frag tank as a test (flipper as well) and no rust yet.

Back