Dumb us

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
So we went out yesterday afternoon and picked up a few frags for our frag QT and 3 new fish for our fish QT tank. Got a couple of frags from a member and 3 frags and 3 fishes from Classic City Aquariums (shout out to Classic City!)
Dumb thing? I don’t even remember the names of anything we bought! I’m relatively certain all of the corals are Zola’s but their names? No idea! The fish are small, pale blue peaceful schooling fish, that’s why we got 3. Classic City is having a great sale right now, buy 2 corals get one free.

I‘ll post pics later because 2 of the corals are still closed.

These are the two I got from the arc member...pink (looks orange in my tank) is open but the green one is still closed

Attachments

• DAE27CE3-4742-44D0-A66E-0E55168958DE.png
    DAE27CE3-4742-44D0-A66E-0E55168958DE.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 32
  • A8D825C5-0945-4014-ABC9-1DD9219C3AA7.png
    A8D825C5-0945-4014-ABC9-1DD9219C3AA7.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 34
I think he asked because in the initial post it was typed as Zola’s...lol

I always takes picture and text it to myself when buying stuff form others or LFS’s, the only way I can keep things straight is a physical record and picture!

Agree with Dave on the corals. Fish sound like Chromis to me.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I think he asked because in the initial post it was typed as Zola’s...lol

I always takes picture and text it to myself when buying stuff form others or LFS’s, the only way I can keep things straight is a physical record and picture!
Oh!!! Lol!, I didn’t notice, probably fell victim to autocorrect! :):)

Zoanthids.
Pink and green and purple:)
Names are fun, but I have NO IDEA and really don’t care what the corals in my tank are called:) some I know, but most meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back