Easy SPS

rodasphoto

Market
Reaction score
What are some easy SPS? I will be in Atlanta tomorrow if anyone is giving any away or for sale.:shades:

None are easy, some faster growers and others more forgiving but not easy.

I'd aim for Montipora Capricornis, Montipora Digitata, Pavona, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, or Pocillopora. All of these would be significantly more forgiving compared to Acros which you should stay away from until your growth is rock solid with those above.

I'm out of town or I would throw a few your way.

Good luck!

DawgFace;1051153 wrote: None are easy, some faster growers and others more forgiving but not easy.

I'd aim for Montipora Capricornis, Montipora Digitata, Pavona, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, or Pocillopora. All of these would be significantly more forgiving compared to Acros which you should stay away from until your growth is rock solid with those above.

I'm out of town or I would throw a few your way.

Good luck!

I appreciate the offer. You said it better than I did. I am looking for faster growing and more forgiving. Next time in town maybe I could take you up on the offer.

Rodasphoto;1051158 wrote: I appreciate the offer. You said it better than I did. I am looking for faster growing and more forgiving. Next time in town maybe I could take you up on the offer.

Deal, offer stands as long as I'm around.

Is this tank still in your classroom?

+1

dawgface;1051153 wrote: none are easy, some faster growers and others more forgiving but not easy.

I'd aim for montipora capricornis, montipora digitata, pavona, seriatopora, stylophora, porites, or pocillopora. All of these would be significantly more forgiving compared to acros which you should stay away from until your growth is rock solid with those above.

I'm out of town or i would throw a few your way.

Good luck!

id try a birdsnest, acro valida, and a monti and see what shakes out. birdsnest are industructable if you hve alk inline with your nutrients.

i slayed 6 birdsnests until i realized 0 nitrate and a ton of alk would make it rtn like no tomorrow. now i have clippings on the sandbed covered in dinos that wont die

Back