eb832

chuck

Supporting
Reaction score
My friend hooked up his apex today everything is working but the eb832 wont show on his phone or computer is there anyone on here can help assist here thanks Chuck

I use the classic and I know when I added an EB8 I had to unlock the dashboard and grab the outlets and drag them down off the clipboard. But I’m way off from having any expertise in Apex.

Ya, you have to drag it down into the dashboard from all the extras. Sometimes you have to log into very classic apex module using you Ip address and reconfigure everything which was used in the past specially if Apex is offline or having a issue connecting to apex fusion. If you have apex fusion working, you have old apex system linked in your home network.

Looks like this

F5CE7709-ADEC-4369-B59A-DE92338414D4.png
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck, I’ve figured out. Your EB832 needs new reset button? I assume it’s available for purchase? I never messed with EB832 but reset button is broken and not pushing. The noise we heard is always same when turned on.

Apex jr A3 is working perfectly! Your EB832 is coming up as FFM module. Doesn’t matter if updated or deleted, reset etc it comes back the same. I’m guessing new reset button is a must unless some electrician can make a adopter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back