Economic Stimulus Checks

chull13

Market
Reaction score
Here is a good topic to help us get through the work day!! Who is planning on stimulating your reef tank instead of the economy with your econ. stimulus check?? Tell us how you are planning on blowing your check on your tank!!

I'll start - My options are:

- CA Reactor
- More fish and corals
- Maybe if I get it in time I will buy the rest of Rit's livestock :)

lol, you "think" you're going to get one. I fall well within the category of getting one, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I love how they started saying we'll get X amount, that then dropped to 1/2 X amount, then to, wellllll, maaaybe you'll get one. Lol.

I'm hoping to use the check to get the tokina 100mm macro lens for my D80. :thumbs:

glxtrix;170278 wrote: lol, you "think" you're going to get one. I fall well within the category of getting one, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I love how they started saying we'll get X amount, that then dropped to 1/2 X amount, then to, wellllll, maaaybe you'll get one. Lol.

Alright Lee.... well IF you get it what are you going to do with it? :)

If I get it, prolly gonna save it for a rainy day. Or pay off some cc's.

I got mine this past weekend.
-SPS
-Pair of Sunburst Anthias
Pretty much going to try and blow it at Marine Fish next weekend.

glxtrix;170293 wrote: Yeah I'm gonna do exactly what the man doesn't want you to do.
I've considered that as well, it would certainly be in MY best interest to save it or pay off some stuff, but as mentioned before it is kind of boring. We'll see if the little angel on the left shoulder or the devil on the right shoulder wins this battle!

IF I get one, I'm planning on using it toward a big screen. (Down payment)

- Brad

LiveRock27;170295 wrote: I got mine this past weekend.
-SPS
-Pair of Sunburst Anthias
Pretty much going to try and blow it at Marine Fish next weekend.
My girlfriend did also.

Barbara;170432 wrote: Okay, I'm slated to be in the first pass (SSN ending in 07), but I didn't get mine this weekend. I am curious to know what "phase" you folks are in that already got yours? Does your (or Chris, your girlfriend's) SSN end in 00-09?
Well i take that back, my girlfriends is 20, but it was only 463.xx and the bank said it was deposted by the IRS.:confused2: So im not def. its the rebate check or not.:doh:

Back