EcoSmart Live

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
While it was using fine with my Reef link in the past and it was connected to my Vortech now I can’t use the app, Safari won’t let me access to the cloud. I’ve tried many attempts but no luck, I was using it with Safari browser, when this happened I tried Chrome and got the same. I went to the Ecotech website to try and reboot or even have access to reset password but it will still avoid me doing it.
I was using this same phone previously, iP8, both Safari and Chrome are up to date.
Deleted the app and loaded again and it will send incorrect password every time. I did research on their “Solutions center” but no luck.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AC84AC35-C226-4E4C-B1AC-7FD02D92E0A6.png
    AC84AC35-C226-4E4C-B1AC-7FD02D92E0A6.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 8
Have you tried to call them? I had a wet side go out on me and felt like I was getting the run around online. I finally just called up there and was able to get in touch with the right person to have a new wet side sent that day. I'm sure they can help with app troubleshooting.

the password probably saved in your iOS and that password is probably not correct.

can you try this on your phone: to to Setting, Paswords&Accounts, Website&App Password-->look up Ecosmartlive and see if that's the right password. if not click on Edit and then try again.

Have you tried to call them? I had a wet side go out on me and felt like I was getting the run around online. I finally just called up there and was able to get in touch with the right person to have a new wet side sent that day. I'm sure they can help with app troubleshooting.
I’ll do this next. Tried to avoid them since I was thinking it would be an easy fix if someone here knew it. Thanks!

the password probably saved in your iOS and that password is probably not correct.

can you try this on your phone: to to Setting, Paswords&Accounts, Website&App Password-->look up Ecosmartlive and see if that's the right password. if not click on Edit and then try again.
Hey Hui, I have reset the password twice then reset the reeflink to factory then on the phone I have deleted the app and remove the old one and update the password I have requested previously but again not working. I’m missing something, I believe I’d have to call them instead of request a ticket online through them. Thanks!

It’s just funny because previously an software update on the phone everything worked perfectly and I could move the settings on vortech without issue with the app. I’ve searched on the app permissions on phone settings and nothing apparently has changed.

Back