Electrician needed

ak10up

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an electrician?
I’m setting up a 120 gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could help you but not till after the first of the year. I am leaving on vacation tonight. What do you need? And the other thing is I am in Athens

I could help you but not till after the first of the year. I am leaving on vacation tonight. What do you need? And the other thing is I am in Athens
Thank you much. I’m in South Atlanta. I may be a bit far for you

@Adam he may not be a professional but he did his entire basement and did an amazing job.

Do you need someone to snake wire into a finished space or is access to the main panel and location of the outlets open? Installing a couple of 20-amp outlets and adding a 20-amp breaker is reasonably straightforward. We need more info to help. Drop a few pics if you can.

Gary

Do you need someone to snake wire into a finished space or is access to the main panel and location of the outlets open? Installing a couple of 20-amp outlets and adding a 20-amp breaker is reasonably straightforward. We need more info to help. Drop a few pics if you can.

Gary
That's exactly what I think when these questions come up. Wiring unfinished space is easy and straight forward. But I won't touch finished space unless there's a demo in the works and I'm not responsible for the drywall. The only time I'd think about finished space is if there is a drop ceiling and there's access from above from A to B.

I am slammed with projects and trying to get caught up after the down time I had after a surgery. I wouldn't have the time until late January to mid-February to even take a look.
But pics and a better description of what you guys are looking to do will help greatly for anyone that knows how to do this.

I should probably add a couple of extra circuits for my tanks, but it is all finished and I suck at fishing walls. So far none of my breakers have tripped though so I just keep my fingers crossed.

My panel is in an unfinished area behind the wall my tank sits. So I’ll need two outlets cut in the finished dry wall and the wires pulled through and hooked into the panel. I know it not difficult, I’m recovering from shoulder surgery, mobility is progressing but still a challeng.

Back