Epic failure

genesis

Market
Reaction score
So had a guy comment on my Coralife super skimmer 220 review video saying that his skimmer isn't working properly.........watch this lol

watch

Omg!

He asked for feed back but with 17 views you would think he would have taken his vid down by now!
Unless, it is a joke!
Ha!

Skimmers are quite popular in fw systems. We do a bunch of them (not coralife, though).

I've seen a few koi ponds use freshwater venturi skimmers. Even some with ozone. Even though it may seem to be counter intuitive they actually work. Especially with heavier bio loads.

I actually think a skimmer is a great idea on a turtle tank. I would definitely recommend a different one though...

Declanisadog;1017044 wrote: I actually think a skimmer is a great idea on a turtle tank. I would definitely recommend a different one though...

Yeah, I don't think it would've mattered what kind of tank he had..that skimmer wasn't going to do much of anything!

Skriz;1017082 wrote: Yeah, I don't think it would've mattered what kind of tank he had..that skimmer wasn't going to do much of anything!

What the hell is even going on there?

All you guys are really clueless, this is the new turtle powered freshwater skimmer by Coralife, high end new technology.....come on now, get with it!
Lol.

MYREEFCLUB0070;1017109 wrote: All you guys are really clueless, this is the new turtle powered freshwater skimmer by Coralife, high end new technology.....come on now, get with it!
Lol.

Finally someone realized what was going on LOL.......

Back