Eshopps or Trigger Systems Sump?

nhannon8

Market
Reaction score
Hey all, I need some advice on which way to go and why. I currently have an Eshopps sump without a refugium and looking to upgrade. I really like their R-200 gen 3, but the trigger system emerald 26 sump has caught my eye as well.... decisions, decisions. Is anyone running either of these? Any advice on which way to go? It will go under a 75 gallon reef tank so space is limited and although I’ve thought about making my own out of a 20 long I don’t want to go that route.

I love my trigger emerald 26. Works wonders on my 90g bow front. I am about to grab another trigger sumps for my new build. Probably gonna go with the 34 or 39 inch. https://www.aquacave.com/ has 15% off trigger sumps right now

Extend your search. There’s a lot of options and there’s manufacturers that it will work with you to make one to your needs. I’ve been following more than a handful of nice acrylic fabricators on Fb. Geo’s sump is no way behind any. MRC sumps are dream sumps as well. If you have the choice to upgrade try broad search.

I've gone with the Trigger Triton26 V2, which just happens to be on sale right now at BRS for $306.
Also, using it with 75 gallons via a 50 gal display + 25 gal frag Innovative Marine tanks.

Ordered a 39 emerald last night.

Back