Evergrow IT5040 Aqua Ocean

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a review on the new and EXTREMELY improved Evergrow Iight series.
Im totally in love with it so far.first the look is so much better. Sleek and classy. It has 6 channels and each one are programmable. You say you dont like red?
Think it's the cause of your algae? Thats ok. You can turn every color completely off if you would like. The 5 watt leds are sweet too. I was worried that the fact that it has less leds it would not have the beautiful look and spread that the old ones did but believe it or not it's even better. I played with mine for three hours this morning and didnt even get close to all the possible color combinations. I haven't been able to rate the PAR but it seems to be vastly improved also.This light will Definitely out perform any light even at double the price. Of course in saying that Im sure most would agree it was price and performance that that made their previous version so popular. All in all it is a great light at an awesome price. If you liked the older version you will love this one.

I do. I will upload them tonight when I get home.

I am currently looking in to becoming the online retailer. I bought the light and Im testing it out on my mew 30 gallon cube. My decision on whether on not to become an retailer for them is dependent on three things. (1)The quality of product and customer service ( which so far has been awesome). (2)The demand (which by what Ive seen between what the previous version did and how ridiculously high some of the competitors products are I expect it to be high) & (3) whether or not I can sell them to people at a much lower price than they are currently being offered.

d1cfde3d1f516ebf4716a558ef059d4b.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

From my quick research it appears that all the chips are Cree 3watt chips except for the cool whites which uses 5 watt chips.

Hyper Red: 2 Osram (3W)Green: 2 Cree XPE (3W)Deep Blue: 8 Cree XTE (5W)Cool White: 10 Cree XTE (5W)Blue: 8 Cree XPE (3W)Indigo: 4 SemiLEDS (3W)UV: 2 SemiLEDS (3W)

Anthony;1080068 wrote: It does have remote.. its nice as well.
That's really productive... let's hear the cost!

Back