Excelent service this time

couchpotato300

Market
Reaction score
so i was told about a ebay store called reef creations.

he has amazing prices. deals outa his house but sells on ebay.

look him up on ebay and then tell him your local and you can shop at his house.

he has a ton of great stuff.

with outstanding prices for frags.

i will soon take pics of the items i bought.

i would recomend him to anyone and everyone.

http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Creatures-Unlimited">http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Creatures-Unlimited</a>

his store

I bought my 120g from him...really nice guy...good prices too. For those of us that live too far to drive to him, he offers UPS shipping. He'll ship it ground for something like $10 (for most stuff - and he does combine shipping), but since we're so close, it gets here overnight. Takes a lot more than that for me to get to the closest LFS from my house. Right now, he's running a special that if you order $75+, he'll ship for free if your area falls within a one day delivery of his location. As a sidenote, if you have questions about something he has, Stan is very willing to do what it takes to satisfy those questions. Not a bad deal at all...

:fish: :fish: :fish:

I gotta agree. I've bought from Stan before--he's in Sharpsburg, but met me a mile from my house with my purchase. Good guy. Good quality. Good prices. They're a sponsor as well....

Gwhiz;180531 wrote: I gotta agree. I've bought from Stan before--he's in Sharpsburg, but met me a mile from my house with my purchase. Good guy. Good quality. Good prices. They're a sponsor as well....

ya i drove out there because i was in the area but he was such a nice guy. i will surly do more business with him.:thumbs:

Gwhiz;180531 wrote: I gotta agree. I've bought from Stan before--he's in Sharpsburg, but met me a mile from my house with my purchase. Good guy. Good quality. Good prices. They're a sponsor as well....

I'm embarrassed :blush: Until I read your post, I was unaware that he was a club sponsor. Good to know...doesn't really help with discounts since everything is already marked down in his eBay store anyway, but I do want to do my part to support our sponsors.

ya i honestly think he has the best prices. and you can combine shipping. i think he is great. i got myself alot of stuff from him. ill post pics soon i need my girlfriends camera because my phone dosent really zoom far enough in.

Back